How to Rank Write SEO Friendly Articles
Today we will be discussing How to rank write SEO-friendly articles.
I have read your article several times and not once has it ever been a good one. Most of the time, writers tend to try so hard to make their writing look better that they end up losing readership in no time. So as you try to improve your content marketing skills, I will guide you through 5 tips for improving your SEO (search engine optimization) ranking.
1. Get Your Articles On Google First
We live in an era when everything is at stake because Google’s algorithms are more powerful than ever. And even if you have a website with good quality content, how do you get your articles on the first page of the search results? This simply can be done by using two techniques; paid ads and affiliate programs. The pay-per-click method allows websites, in this case, yours, to place advertisements to attract search traffic to their sites. It is where all your free traffic comes from, which means you don’t need to spend any money at all on this process. Just check out AdWords, there are lots of great articles explaining both types of methods for making $$$. Now that we know what these two strategies are. Let us now understand why you should use them.
You could have found yourself stuck somewhere between “Paid Ads” and “Affiliate Marketing”. But as much as they sound similar, they differ in purpose. Paid advertising is used by small companies just like you. They use it to increase sales by placing ads to promote their products or services. Affiliates can be a great source for you too, but it depends on whether or not your business model follows the commission model or the pay-per-click method. For example, an advertiser might find it more cost-effective to use the affiliate program instead of buying their own ads as opposed to directly selling them to customers or paying for them. If you haven’t already made a decision as to whether you want to work with an affiliate program or a paid ad platform, check out our article about which is best for each type. One thing that is worth mentioning too is that most affiliate programs allow users to signup for a monthly fee and sometimes you pay per click, so it is always wise to go with whichever option is best for you and your business.
2. Start A Blog
Having a blog is something that is very underrated by many people. In fact, some say that they find blogging to be boring. However, I think having a blog isn’t necessarily as boring as people think, especially if you know how to create articles that will generate clicks. Why spend all your effort creating posts on a passive income site when you can easily start a blog and get traffic whenever your writing gets public? Well firstly, most people prefer to write their personal posts rather than having to take a stance which can cause bad publicity for their brand. So how does a writer find themselves able to publish their articles to their own blog? By starting a blog yourself. You can either buy into it and start building a following or you can start a blog around a topic and become known for it. Either way, I encourage all of you to read my post about the pros of blogging. Not only are you learning new skills and meeting other bloggers who are sharing the same thing you have to offer, but also being able to help others learn something new as well.
3. Use Images That Promote Yourself
I know what you are thinking. People that are popular aren’t necessarily interesting, right? Wrong! There are countless reasons why someone is popular and there are almost unlimited ways to entertain yourself by visual content. Some things to keep in mind though are that most people gravitate towards images that show emotion such as smiling, laughing, tears, grief, etc. In other words, when you see pictures of your friends that you care about, you are going to be inclined to smile a little bit closer to them. Don’t worry, this isn’t just something for children, this really is how adults feel too, which is a beautiful thing. Try to have photos of places in your life where you can meet people, events that you are attending, happy moments, family or friend gatherings, places that you enjoy visiting, etc. Also, you want to look for photos that give a feeling to go along. Find one or two topics that can bring joy and joy to you, and focus on those because they will help boost your self-esteem and confidence levels. Remember that you cannot control what other people write on social media, however, you can control what you put into your writings.
4. Add Grammar To Your Content
A lot of blogs these days use grammar and spelling errors to ruin the vibe of the article and lose valuable information. When I was growing up, every time I would read something and the sentence would stop where it said the word ‘you’, that’s me. Nothing else would be wrong with it, I mean, I’m not crazy. When posting on different platforms and online groups, I’d find myself saying words I wasn’t sure were legitimate and when the grammatical mistake would occur, it would throw any conversation off. At first, when I started getting noticed online, I just couldn’t understand how people could have the nerve to write something as simple as you. But now as years go by, more and more of who I am begins to surface online. As I get older, I realize how much freedom I have in expressing myself. And as long as there are rules, then there’s no room for error. So it became important that I learned how to write well when working myself at home. After seeing the advice above, it has become easy for me to write clearly and smoothly. I always remember how I would struggle to come up with ideas when I had an idea. With regular practice in grammar and syntax and spelling for every single word, it was easier to create my posts. I even love writing short stories about situations similar to mine. Writing short stories helps my brain to become clearer and that’s also a wonderful gift.
5. Make Sure All Of Your Links Work
If you make your links work, it will lead to a higher number of clicks. If you aren’t putting your links into your web pages, they won’t link back to you. The worst thing is, if you aren’t linking to your previous articles or blog posts, you might run into problems along the way. So make sure all of those links on your site work properly before adding them.
Now without further delay, here are five ways to make sure your web pages are optimized for better rankings in Google. Whether you are planning to add a list of keywords to your articles or add subcategories or tags for various purposes, make sure you have all of your links work fine first. Then again, your articles will be ranked higher in terms of the number of searches.
Comments
Post a Comment